From:
Heather Gavin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Gavin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:30:04 -0400
The constraint on this mission says "No team supplied object is touching the
robotics insert". Do we assume that this means "never" and if not, then
when?

We're rookies and are trying to understand  "team supplied" which seems like
both the robot and an attachment? Can we use an attachment (which I guess is
"team supplied") to get the "insert" to the mission? Or is this saying that
whatever touches the insert has to be a permanent part of the robot?

Thank you,

Heather Gavin

The Wise Guys, Tuckahoe Elementary