From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:14:27 -0400
In the nxt software you can connect to the nxt and see what is in memory. You may have demo Programs and sounds that you don't need and can delete. Also if you have downloaded your Programs with different names, they all consume memory.

Also upgrade the nxt rom to version 1.31 for better memory usage. I don't have access to links from my phone. Maybe someone can reply with those links.

Sent from my iPhone