From:
Karen Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:37:43 -0400
One of our teams at GMS had the question, "Can we use the Dual Lock as
part of our Robot?"  Those are the strips that fastens the missions to
the table.  I read Rule 6 and it appears that we can use Lego
Stickers, are they considered Lego Stickers and are they allowed?

AS for the Light Sensor, one of the coaches thought they read that
they could not use light sensors.  I have read the Rules especially
Rule 6 and 17 and my understanding is that each team could use up to 2
Light Sensors, just not color sensors.

Can you please advise us or direct us to the referee/advisor?

Thank you for your assistance in advance,

Karen Harden
Technology Education and Robotics Coordinator
Goochland Middle School
(804) 556-5320