From:
Richard Teel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2012 20:20:07 -0500
Gina,

We found ourselves in the same position this year and have been discussing
ways to improve involvement for next year. One of the issues that we have is
that many of the children's parents are working two jobs so if parent
involvement is required these children will not be able to participate. We
also have another issue that most of the student's parents do not speak
English or speak it very well. We are looking at partnering with a local
church or other organization(s) to help us out. It may be an option that you
may want to consider as well.

Thanks,

Richard Teel

Coach Robotic Wolves 12938