From:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:54:55 -0500
I know that the latest release of NXT-G includes a special import for
custom blocks ( like those provided by sensor vendors) .  Weren't
mini-blocks just early customized blocks mirroring existing NXT-G
functions but with a smaller memory footprint?   If so then would  they
still be useful in NXT-g 1.1 which as improved the overall memory
footprint of programs?

David