From:
Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rusty West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 09:20:19 -0500
Hey folks,

Here is a request from a team that did a really neat research project that
they posted on YouTube.  A link is at the bottom.  If you have a few min and
take a look it will help them with project.  They want to get as many hits
as possible to their video before they go to their state ( South Carolina )
championship.  BTW...I will be checking the date on all the new tires I buy
from now on.

Rusty West

VDOT Bots

  _____