Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:38:20 -0400
8bit
From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
To: VA/DC Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]>
Having put together 12 sets, I am concerned about the bowling pins as well. They broke apart moving them to the boxes, and fell apart in the boxes without any help. They are the most fragile thing I've ever seen built from LEGOs. I am thinking they need some sort of stick down through them, such as the ones we used for the flowers, but glue would do the trick.