From:
Katherine Olivar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katherine Olivar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:05:23 -0500
My school was unable to participate in this year's competition, but I was thinking about having a small in-school LEGO Challenge. I looked on usfirst.org web site to try and purchase the field set up kit; however, they are no longer selling it.

Are there any teams that are no longer using their field kit for this past competition? So long as the kit is complete, I would like to buy it from you!

I also realize that tournament is not quite over for some of you. I am willing to wait until after tournament.

Thank you so much for your time! Hope tournament was fun for all teams who participated and are still participating!

Katherine Olivar

7800 Halprin Drive

Norfolk VA 23518