From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Nick - swaynedd
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 13:05:00 +0000
The process to download the software is confusing.

We were able to accomplish it by registering at www.legoeducation.com<http://www.legoeducation.com>.  While still logged in we went to the site specified on the registration paperwork (www.legoeducation.com/educationdownloads<http://www.legoeducation.com/educationdownloads> ) enter the activation code and wait for the e-mail (check your spam folder).  Clicking on the link in the e-mail led to a successful download of the software.

When you get it downloaded, the “exe” or “dmg” files can be copied on a jump drive and installed on other team computers (assuming you have a team license) so only one person on the team needs to make the download work.

Nick