Stephen Scherr <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:22:57 -0400
Charlie is one of our great Head Referees, and he is correct--knowledge and
skill loops are mission models, and mission models cannot get a junk
penalty for being on the field at the end of the match.

If your team has a detail-oriented rules expert, please note that each of
the individual loop models is itself a mission model, so that the removal
of a loop from its setup position engaged with another mission model
(Search Engine, Community Tree, Robotic Arm, Senses model) is not Model
Damage (Rule 30).... unless your robot damages the loop or the other model,
of course!

Steve Scherr
VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor