Sender:
From:
Ben Hanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:44:53 -0500
Team T.E.A.M. would like to thank everyone involved with the tournament
today at TJ.  It was a great time and we enjoyed receiving the Judges
Award.  Some of us will go to cheer on our sister LARC team, Spirit, in
their state appearance.  Good luck to all the teams that will be at
states.  We want to give another big thank you to all the volunteers
that made the TJ tournament such a great time.  See you next year.

Sincerely,

Ben Hanner

2544 - Team T.E.A.M