Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 15:40:25 -0400
From:
Miss Mary <[log in to unmask]>
To: Tom Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
LET's GO Boys and Girls has affordable ( <$50 ea?) manuals for summer camps
and classroom activities:  (http://www.letsgoboysandgirls.com/robotics.html)
"We recommend and provide manuals for three venues of robotics, giving
students the opportunity to work on developing their skills 12 months of
the year. All three of these offerings utilize the LEGO NXT MINDSTORM
robotics kits "

*LET'S GO Boys & Girls *(a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit)
Clark ‘Corky’ Graham, PhD
3800 Thomas Point Road
Annapolis, Md 21403
http://www.LetsGoBoysAndGirls.com