From:
Pushpa valli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pushpa valli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 17:49:47 -0400
Hi
I had registered the team on July 25th and received the shipments 3 times,
one on 29th July, one yesterday and the laat one today. So I believe it
takes atleast 20 to 25 days. You can email First and ask them about the
tracking number. For some reason the tracking info is not available on the
dashboard.