Jeffrey Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:47:38 -0500
Usually, all judging is on Saturday at JMU.  Division I and II swap between
judging and activities at JMU.  Activities go insanely fast, like faster
than WWDC tickets or FLL tournament preferences.

Sunday is the robot game, all day, at Harrisonburg High School.

Food on Saturday is offered at D-Hall, it's been a mixed experience for my
teams, mostly trying to get that many people through in a short amount of
time.  Food on Sunday is concessions at Harrisonburg High School, they
normally have pizza and maybe you can preorder?

There's enough food options nearby if you have a willing parent to go
wrangle stuff up for the team.

Bring "camping gear" to Sunday event, there's little room for everyone to
set up outside the teams themselves, so our parents brought camp chairs and
set up next to the walls.

Congrats on making it to States.

Jeff