Sender:
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2016 11:31:41 -0500
To: [log in to unmask] cc: Michael Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Good Morning.

Team PAWS would like to convey their gratitude to all the Volunteers, DJ
(special Kudos:)), Judges, Referees and Tournament Directors of Friendship
Collegiate for a fantastic FLL regional tournament experience and our team
members enjoyed every bit of it. The event was well organized and flawless
and it was so smooth getting around for various activities. Our sincere and
warmest Congratulations to fellow teams and Thank you for the Coopertitive
environment.

Once again Thank you for very much for the great experience.

Thanks
Team PAWS