Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:09:19 -0400
From:
Sitarama Kalipatnapu <[log in to unmask]>
Rajgopal,

Thanks for the detailed reply.

Thanks to all those who responded so quickly.

Sitaram
Sitarama

We too faced some issue on this model.  Here is what we did.

1. Followed the assembly instruction and assembled.
2. Team made a mistake on the black lock that locks the red wheel. Make
sure the lock is assembled as inward position.
3. Follow the instruction as per assembly manual to setup the model after
assembly.
4. Make the change as per diagram below. You can see the black lock is
moved away from the red levers attached to the wheel.
[image: image2.JPG]
5. Now when you push the compositor up by hand it should move freely up.
[image: image3.JPG]
6. After this while you are holding the block move tire and the yellow
lever in a way that the black lock holds the red levers attached to the
wheels. Move the red lever back to the. Original position.

[image: image5.JPG]

Now you can see from the above picture the black lock holds the red lever
from rotating until the yellow lever is pushed which causes the lock to
move away and clocks to release the composite.

Not sure if the above explanation helps for your problem.  Let me know

Thanks
Rajagopal

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2015, at 11:44 AM, Sitarama Kalipatnapu <