Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Tish Farrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:54:29 -0500
Hello All,

The Lynchburg Regional Tournament experienced challenges with the mats being completely flat the evening of and the morning of our LEGO tournament.  The weather conditions during set up and tournament day was humid  with a lot of dampness.  I would appreciate feedback regarding the conditions of field mats during your competition and ideas on how to make them  completely flat.  And yes, we did lay the mats down to flatten a couple of days prior to set-up.  We also dual locked the mats to the tables.

Thanks for input,
Tish Farrow
Lynchburg LEGO Tournament Director

Tish Farrow
Grants Administrator for Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Central Virginia Community College
Lynchburg VA 24502-2498
434-832-7764