Sender:
First Lego League Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:00:38 -0400
7bit
From:
KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>
Ralph,

Thanks!  The type of small, folding table I'm referring to is often called a
TV tray table, with a top surface that's approximately 1 ft by 2 ft.  My
team has used this at tournaments for each of the past three years, and I've
seen other teams do the same.

As far as space is concerned, the small table fits well within the area
designated as near the robot performance table, where only two team members
are allowed at any one time, so there's plenty of room within that area.

If there's any question about this, I'd be happy to share photos I have from
previous tournaments, such as last year, showing my team using our small
table, alongside the robot performance table, with referees watching while
the small table is being used to hold up our plastic bin.

After reading your post, I re-read the rules, and I can find nothing in the
rules to disallow the use of a plastic bin, nor anything to disallow the use
of a small table... please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Kevin