From:
Chintan Dixit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chintan Dixit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 21:12:36 -0400
First of all, I see people suggesting that setting up of a team is easy. It is not, unless people live in the same neighborhood (or are in the same school) and have worked out all the logistics. It becomes a nightmare for the team when members live far apart.

Having said that, let me offer this, if any one of you is willing to work with me as a coach, I think we can create a team and still make it (and others can join too). The issue here is with travel. I have a table at my place and team will have to come to my place at least once a week to practice. The team can meet at least 2 times a week for 2 hours for the next 2 to 2.5 months; I live in Lorton area, in case you are wondering. I can host the team more frequently for table practice towards the tournament date or sooner.

We will have to order the challenge kit/mat quickly and start meeting as early as next week. The team has 2-2.5 months to cover all 3 areas (project, robot design/game, core values). Let me know your thoughts. We can also supplement team activity for research project, core value with google hangout or any other online method but I will prefer physical interaction over online meetings. Please respond directly to me and avoid writing directly on the group. The coaches will need background checks so we will have to move fast.
Regards,
Chintan

Sent from my iPhone