From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 10:59:11 -0400
Hi Frank,
Ours works fine, without any problems, so I would suspect that you don't
have it built quite right.  Do you have the tire on the back side of it
(the side opposite the pinwheel that you're supposed to turn)?  The tire
provides the weight, and if we were to take the tire off of ours, it
wouldn't work correctly.

I would probably go back and try to rebuild it.

Good luck,
Sonya