Sender:
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2017 00:23:04 -0500
Hello coaches and mentors!

Congrats to all teams on an awesome Hydro Dynamics season!  As your
Thanksgiving weekend winds down, I'd like to send out a request for
volunteer judges and referees for next weekend's VA-DC Championship in
Harrisonburg, December 2 and 3.  If you are a coach of a team who did not
advance, this is an awesome opportunity to learn more about how the
competitions work and to see what the top teams from around Virginia and DC
are doing.  It is a truly inspiring event!  With over 100 teams, it is one
of the largest FIRST LEGO League tournaments in the world.  If you would be
interested in coming for a day or half a day, please let me know.

To coaches and mentors who ARE advancing, we could use your help, too.
Judging is a great experience that will help you learn so much, and we
would appreciate any help you can give us to make this a really wonderful
event for your teams.  You can serve as a judge in the opposite age
division so there are no conflicts.  Also, please invite parents on your
team who might be willing to volunteer.  It would help out a lot.  There is
nothing on Saturday that parents can attend, so they won't miss anything.

Please let me know if you can help us out on Saturday or Sunday, December 2
or 3.  Thanks in advance!

Sonya Shaver