"Sejal N. Brahmbhatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:24:58 -0500
I can understand your situation, We are having the same issue, Our EV3 button
broke last week too and Our Team # 8093, The 4 Musketeers contacted Lego
people, they are so kind and are sending a replacement to us, but its almost a
week and the shipment is yet not here,  very heart breaking and nerve wrecking
when this happens one week before a tournament,  no sign of our shipment yet
and our tournament is this Saturday... Kids are focusing on other things they can
work on in the meantime. Hopefully we will receive our EV3 today or tomorrow at
the most... fingers crossed. We are planning to use a loaner EV3 on tournament
day in case we don't receive ours on time, I guess your team can check with
someone regarding a loaner EV3  as well, You might get some help.
Goodluck and Best Regards,
Sejal Brahmbhatt
Coach -Team 8093, The 4 Musketeers