Sender:
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 20:30:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Bill Aucoin <[log in to unmask]>
To: Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
4 - EQUIPMENT • EVERYTHING - Everything you use in the competition area directly or indirectly for strategy (mission-related activity) must be made entirely of LEGO-manufactured elements in original factory condition.  Stickers are not allowed, except LEGO stickers, applied per LEGO instructions.  Paint, tape, glue, oil, zip-ties, etc. are not allowed.
— Exception 1:  You may reference a paper list to keep track of robot programs

Sent from my iPad