Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2017 20:14:22 +0000
Hello Coaches,

Our rookie team were fortunately enough to make it to the states and I'm likely to coach again next year given how awesome the experience was.  This year all our equipment were loaners from different entities and as the season is over they will be returned.  Our school system were kind enough to pay some of our registration fees, but that might not be the case next year.  Starting a new team can easily cost $1,000 for the year, but less if you have most of the equipment already and I would really like for our team to have our own equipment without putting the burden onto the families.  I'm just wondering what are some methods team uses to fund team expenses if you don’t mind sharing some ideas?

Thanks,
David