Sender:
From:
Lucy Oblonsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:45:04 +0000

Our team had an amazing rookie experience at the Deep Run High School Regional Tournament!  The organizers and volunteers did a wonderful job, all participants were gracious and professional, and all our rookie team members, rookie coaches, and parent and sibling supporters, walked away from our inspiring day impressed by what an awesome program FLL is!
We wish the best of luck to our local teams moving on to State Finals!  And we learned so much from ALL the teams and are excited to apply those learnings to our future work!
Thanks so much,Lucy Oblonsky, Coach of the Robious Mindstormers