From:
"Sammons, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sammons, John
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2011 16:02:54 +0000
We had each team member’s parent get 10 - 20 items from their places of business or a business they knew (pencils, Frisbees, cups, etc.) This allowed for plenty of FREE items and lots of variety. Then, each team member had 10 – 20 different items to trade. Also, it allowed the business some free advertisement without costing them a lot of items from their inventory. Parents can be a good resource for this and 10 – 20 items would be easy to get a business to donate.

John Sammons