From:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Fenneran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:14:43 -0500
Tracy,

What do you mean that it won't take any more?  Is it that it won't go any
farther right on the screen space?  If so, you do not have to stay in a
straight line with the program.  It is possible to start a new line of
blocks and connect them to the end of the fist line by holding the shift key
and dragging the beam-bar over to the new set of blocks.

Does that make sense?

-Frank