Sender:
From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 06:30:44 -0400
Heather,

One thing for your team to lookout for is battry charge.  When the battery
charge lowers, it may take more time (seconds) to travel the same amount of
distance as it did when the battery was fully charged. (see Curt's handrill
analogy in a recent email).

Our team generally uses degrees (1/360 of the circumference of the wheels
you are using).  Degrees, as well as other sensors, can be easily measured
using the "View" function on the NXT.

Lloyd