From:
"Baya Harry P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Baya Harry P.
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:45:53 -0400
The problem is that the program on the brick is compiled into the machine language of the brick.  You actually can copy that program back to the computer, but then you cannot modify it in any way.   This is rarely of any use.  It would serve to move the program from one brick to another.. but that's about the only use I can think of.

Harry Baya
Instructional Technologist
Emory & Henry College
276-944-6809