From:
"Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas (Tweeks) Weeks
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:02:20 +0000
Oh.. is that possible without lifting the truck up and over the dump-tab at the end of the track?  If so, I didn't even realize this (nor did anyone I asked).  If scoring both 50+60 is possible simply by detecting that final black line and stopping at that point.. that REALLY needs to be spelled out as a goal.  Trying to decipher intent through cold hard rules is very difficult. Our season is over and we're still just now (as a group) deciphering intent of the mission goals.

Can someone in the know let us know.. was the intent of the truck mission to push it to a specific point.. so that the load was not dumped, but still east of the guide rail? If so.. no one I spoke to (including the refs) seemed to perceive or communicate this desired end state.

Here's the ONLY example I have seen of this being done:
         https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3DWsKNz10-2DqVc&d=BQIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=9nrOqcafpDMPvwE6mwNfHeymyWynalQ1ctb3kKXkPhs&s=LKr5KmokeENgOpOL8L_NOEUgD3G9CLk3TtXYwFnDBxc&e=

Tweeks