Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:46:57 -0700
Some text comments on that Flying Geek 06 Challenge performance video on youtube -

BancroftProductions (1 year ago)
Hello.My name is Jon. I am that goofy kid with the blonde hair running the robot at the beginning. I was also the programmer for the robot. It took many long nights till about 12 or even 1 in the morning but it has to do with the light sensors.

etharooni (1 year ago)
Awesome. This is one of the coolest rounds I have seen. Your robot is very accurate. How did you get it so perfect?

LEG0ADDICT (1 year ago)
we will miss them in this years int'l tournaments if they do not get a wildcard. Hey this team really should go int'l. also this year they are top, badluck caused them to be 2nd...

havfro (1 year ago)
not the only to score a perfect round, but the first to score a perfect score with only one program