Sender:
From:
Rosalind O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 15:00:06 -0500
After further consideration, we've decided to extend the state championship
registration deadline to November 25th. I sincerely apologize for all the
confusion. I'll send out a message with the activities signup information,
and I'll reiterate the date change and fixed payment link information at
5pm today.

Thank you for your patience,
Ros

Find us online at www.va-dcfll.org