From:
Tamara Lindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tamara Lindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:10:52 -0400
Our FLL team (located in McLean, VA) is looking to add a few members to
replace the rising 7th graders who have advanced to the next league.  We are
looking for interested 5th grade boys or girls who would like to join a
team.  This is our second year and we look forward to competing again.

If you are interested or know anyone who would be interested in joining our
team and would like additional information, please contact any of the following:

Roy Van Buskirk at [log in to unmask]
Rachel Deutsch at [log in to unmask]
Tammy Lindquist at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.