From:
Tracy Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 16:34:03 EST
David,

We started up the NXT ( we have version 1.0) fresh today, after a good  rest.
and everything worked fine, it took the block plus several  more!  We did
discuss one common factor, this seems to happen after  the robot has been in use
for maybe 2 or so hours with LOTS of programming or  changes to a program.
Any thoughts?
The blocks are no longer on the program for me to attatch, the student took
them off when he could not get them to work.  I did look at them and they
were simple move blocks, ports b and c, 75 % power, 2 rotations,  brake.  The
original block was done in degrees, they have learned how to  access the view
window and push  the robot manually  to it's  desired stopping point and then key
in the degrees on the move block.

Thanks,
Tracy

In a message dated 11/26/2008 10:24:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,