From:
Curt Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curt Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:07:27 -0500
Hi Anne,

If you are talking about the Carnegie Mellon's Robotics Engineering, we've
taught the Vol. I to students in 5th and 6th grades as a before/after school
program, and they did very well with it.  Fairfax County School is also
teaching it to their 7th grade GT students as part of a Tech Class short
introduction to robotics.

Cheers,

T. (Curt) Tran