Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:43:41 -0400
From:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
I don;t think we can do this, but it is late and I want to ask any way. Can
one of the two team members at the table hand a mission model to a team
member not at the table to prep for the next robot run.

For example one team member at the table handing the three white blood cells
to a team member who is not at the table to load into robot arm to run in
the next robot run.

I think that we can't do this, but darn if I can find a rule preventing it.
  Of course I am tired and need to go to bed.

Mike

Michael Brown
Y!:nrune AOL:nrune
GPS: Team Virginia Brown's