From:
Kilmer Fll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kilmer Fll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2014 15:16:01 -0400
Greetings,

Team Positive Aftermath is pleased to host a workshop to share their FLL
experience at the 2014 World festival with rookie and upcoming teams. This
is open to children between the ages of  9 to 13 years. Due to of space
limitations, we can accommodate a maximum of 30 children. Registration will
be on a first come first serve basis.

Please click here to register and we will get back to you with details.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iMDsumC1aejhVGA7_HiHfIKw4IMDjlizIJ-K_FiLQkw/viewform?sid&c=0&w=1&token&usp=mail_form_link

This workshop will be entirely run by the team kids. We will have three
stations, namely the Robot, Core values and Research stations. All
registered participants will be divided into 3 groups and will rotate
between the stations.

Tentative Agenda

Day: Sunday, June 1, 2014

Time: 1:00PM to 3:00PM

Address: Reston Regional Library, 11925 Bowman Towne Dr, Reston, VA 20190 (703)
689-2700

Registration

1 to 15 pm

Welcome and Agenda

1:15 to 1:30 pm

Rotation 1

1:30 to 1:45 pm

Rotation 2

1:50 to 2:05 pm

Rotation 3

2:10 to 2:25 pm

Q&A and Closing Remarks

2:30 to 3 pm

If you have questions regarding the workshop, please feel free to email us
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

*Team Positive Aftermath #6371*
Aaraj, Alex, Sanjana, Siona, Vishnu, Zach