From:
Bryan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bryan Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:52:38 +0000
Thanks for such quick interest and response!

The opportunities to Exhibit Last Year's "Nature's Fury" Exhibit at National Academy of Sciences have been filled!
We invite everyone to join us at the event to support our fellow FIRST® LEGO League Teams.

Children's Holiday Party 2014
“Surrounded By Science”

National Academy of Sciences

2101 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20418

Saturday,  December 6, 2014

1:00-3:00 p.m.

Bryan Martin
AmeriCorps VISTA, Washington, DC, FIRST®
V  (202) 907-4259 (Call/Text)
E  [log in to unmask]
W www.usfirst.org