From:
Curt Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curt Tran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:05:07 -0500
The Scitobor team would like to extend our appreciation too all the
Chantilly FLL staff & volunteers for putting this event together.  Thank you
to everyone who volunteered and participated in the Chantilly Tournament.
Our team had a wonderful experience.  Judges and staff were all great with
the kids.  Everything went smoothly even with the threat of the passing
storm during competition!

Congratulations and best wishes to all teams going to the State Tournament.

Many Thanks,

T. (Curt) Tran

Scitobor, Team #324

Kilmer Robotics Club

FLL administrative announcements will be distributed - visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-admin-l.html and select "Join or
leave the list".