Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 15:23:06 -0500
From:
Fredrik Nyman <[log in to unmask]>
Not sure I understand your question, so I am going to assume you have two
motors driving the wheels and a third motor for the robot arm.

If you move the arm down using the regulated motor control blocks, the
default is that the motor brakes after it has moved x
rotations/degrees/seconds. The effect of that may be that it actually
pushes the arm down against the floor.

If this is the case, you could try changing the end-of-motor-movement
action from braking to coasting and see if that helps.