Sender:
From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:26:54 -0400
To: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Guess you missed the chain of emails RE t-shirts, Michael. The one below, Rob Panten, was cheaper than some of the others. Being a past FLL coach, he gives a good deal to FLL teams.

He said a white shirt, one side, one color would be about $8/shirt. Each color in your design adds $1/shirt. Printing on the back as well adds about $1 per shirt. Dark colored shirts cost more per shirt as they have to do a white imprint behind your design imprint (or whatever the technical terms are).

Darlene Pantaleo
FLL Judge Advisor
Maggie Walker
P/F: 804.745.2493