From:
Stuart & Lori Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stuart & Lori Roll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:26:15 -0400
Steve -

I’d guess that the intent is that Mission Models can never be “attachments” (R10) so part of the truck would have to cross into base, but there may be an opportunity to clarify the rules for a certain specific situation.  The robot is permitted (R10) to capture, on its own, a mission module in such a way as to violate the “gravity test”.  It is unclear whether the mission model becomes an “attachment” at that point (at least from a colloquial view).  Have I missed an applicable rule again or is this just one of those areas that needs clarification?

Stuart