"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 20:45:17 +0000
All FLL teams,

VA-DC FLL and FIRST will have booths at the National Science Festival.  If you're interested in participating, talking to other kids/parents/coaches from around the world, sharing your research, or just showing everyone something cool about robotics I would love to have some help.

I will have some robots and laptops available so you won't need to bring your competition bot.  My idea is to have you demonstrate programming and building to others using my stuff.  If you have a spare from prior competitions or a prototype you're welcome to bring it along.

I'd like to help FIRST with manning their booth too, so we can probably each use a couple of teams each throughout the day.  Best case would be two teams at each location in the morning (8-12) and two different teams in the afternoon (12-5).

If you're interested - please let me know.  Specify the time/day you can be there so I can work out a schedule.

Thanks,

Nick