Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:01:35 +0000
From:
"Fellone, Janelle" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Claire Fornsel <[log in to unmask]>
The Mustang Bots and Mindstorm Bots would also like to thank the volunteers at the Norfolk Regional tournament.  We would also like to thank Karen for loaning  one of our teams a laptop one of our laptops froze and died.  (Note to coaches: bring a backup computer always.) Karen and her volunteers always exhibit Gracious Professionalism and do a wonderful job making sure the kids have a wonderful time.

Janelle Fellone
Valerie Cummings
Tom Siler
Jim McCune