Sender:
From:
Skip Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 11:40:52 -0500
I want to also say what a great time my team and I had yesterday. I can now
appreciate how much work goes on into putting on a show like this. Well
done! I too was a rookie coach, and my team Div 1 team (E = M C Brick!)
were also all rookies. I think they did fantastic, even if their score from
the day doesn't show it. I am super proud of them!

My Div 2 team was kinda "forced" upon me Saturday morning because their
actual coach woke up with a fever, along with his son, who was also not
able to compete. Fortunately both of our teams practice on the same days
each week at the same place, so I know his kids quite well. I happily
filled in for him and watched after his kids as they did everything that
they had been trained to do. Amazingly, they took first place
(Brainstormz). I cannot take any of the credit for their impressive
performance, but I sure am proud of them. In fact, I am proud of every kid
and team that I talked to yesterday. What an uplifting experience!

We are already making plans for next year, and I know the Brainstormz'
coach is making plans to represent the Hampton Roads area at JMU.

Tournament volunteers, you guys are AWESOME! It was a real pleasure being
your guests yesterday. Thanks for taking care of us, and showing us a great
time.

Skip Morrow
Coach, E = M C Brick!

.