Sender:
From:
Haydee Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 09:30:44 -0700
My rookie FLL Div 1 team has brainstormed a bunch of awesome ideas to tackle their chosen problem. I want to guide them through the evaluation stage starting with a list of pros and cons of all their ideas.
 For some of the marvelously wacky ideas that most definitely do not exist already, is it ok to point out to the kids some pros and cons they might never think of as kids? (such as the fact that it could break bones in the process of fixing the problem or that the trauma induced in the senior by their solution might kill the person? Or the fact that it's likely to be very hard to build or costly?)

I know they could theoretically research all this themselves but they came up with a list of two dozen ideas and I just don't think we have time.

Thank you,

Haydee