Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 11:28:26 -0400
8bit
From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Three plus a practice run. Highest score. Practice run is just that -- does not count, even if it's your highest score. Ask me how our team learned this :)

The presentation et al. are interspersed, in no predictable order; this is necessary to fit everything in without taking longer than necessary. If your tournament uses my scheduler, you'll always have at least 12 minutes between events. You'll get a schedule at (or hopefully before) the tournament, so you'll know.

I always tell coaches at tournaments that they have only three things to do that day:
1) Get the team to seven events on time
2) Don't lose any kids (violates some obscure FLL rule, I think)
3) Have fun!

--
Phil Smith III

Coach, The Capital Girls (retired)