Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 19:01:18 -0400

There was a NXT to RCX adapter that was made but that just provides
power no sensor feedback. You would need three to use as you describe.

Bricklink calls them "CONVERTER CABLES FOR MINDSTORMS NXT" Set 8528-1

I understand from your description that both the motor and the
programmable brick's connectors are buried. Otherwise I would plug the
motor into the motor port.

On 2013-10-14 16:41, Andrew Iodice wrote:

> Our team would like to use a forth motor but the connectors are deep within the bot. Would it be allowed for my team to use an adapter to connect a wire coming from the NXT 2 controller to allow connection from the top of the bot during the tournament? I was considering female-to-female connector that has one line coming from the NXT 2 to the top of the bot. The connector would allow a quick connect/disconnect during the tournament since there are only three ports available with this controller but 4 motors are now allowed during the tournament.

Links:
------
[1] https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html
[2] https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html