From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:02:27 -0400
You do not need to do the project.  Of course you would not be eligible for
awards but that sounds like the least of your concerns.

You might want to consider discussing food factor (food safety) with the
team so that they learn something about it.

More importantly, do take the team to a tournament.  Go with the intention
of having fun and learning.  Even if your don't feel that your robot is
ready it is beneficial to go. The team will have fun. The passion of FIRST
will rub off and the team will be better able to handle everything next year
if they see a tournament in action.

Good Luck
Eric Palmer
Team #7 - The Rainbow Cows