From:
KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:09:11 -0500
Thank you to all the folks who organized and were involved in operating the
Blacksburg tournament today!

The day ran right on schedule, which is wonderful.

Many of the volunteers, including referees, judges, etc., treated the
children warmly and in a friendly & encouraging manner.

The volunteer who helped our team, Larissa, was truly a joy to be around,
and she quickly became an honorary member of our team.  Our kids loved being
with her. Thanks!

The young woman referee who received the award (I don't recall her name),
was also especially joyful with all of our kids and encouraged them greatly
... Thanks!

We appreciate all the time all of you gave up, in order to make this
tournament & season happen, and we thank you all!

Thanks!
Kevin

Kevin Hines
Coach - Colonial Elementary Cougars